Here are Arizona Pool Savers, we’ve been providing top-notch pool repair for residential customers in the Greater Phoenix area for more than a decade. We understand that your pool isn’t just a place for you and your family to relax; it’s also a significant investment in your property. And that’s why we always advise homeowners to have a reputable pool repair company on speed dial.
Why Should I Look Into Pool Repair If Nothing’s Broken?
Great question. Of course, the last thing most homeowners think about or even want to think about is damage to their pool. However, the truth is that sooner or later, you’ll need some repairs. Possible causes of damage are:
- Wear and tear
When you notice damage to your pool, it’s usually imperative to get it repaired right away. And if you don’t already know a reliable pool repair company, then you’ll have to use valuable time finding one. But if you already know who to call, then you greatly limit the chances of the damage worsening.
What Should I Consider When Selecting a Pool Repair Company?
In order to make sure you find a trustworthy company, keep the following points in mind:
- Weigh estimates carefully. It’s always wise to ask three or four companies for estimates. However, before you simply select the lowest bid, compare the companies in terms of experience or years in business, customer reviews and how extensive their warranties are. We’re often called in to fix botched pool repairs that were done by inexperienced companies without good warranties, and without fail, the customer chose them because they were the cheapest. So look first and foremost for a company that has a proven track record of delivering quality work.
- Check whether the company is licensed and insured. This offers you the protection you need in case something is damaged or someone is hurt during the repairs.
- Find out what the warranty covers. Ideally, it covers all parts and labor, but make sure you read the fine print.
- Find out exactly who will be repairing your pool. You don’t want a trainee or other inexperienced person working on your pool without supervision.
- How long will the repair take? A seasoned professional will be able to give you a pretty accurate estimate of the duration of the job so you can fit it into your schedule.
Keep these points in mind, and you should be in a good position to select a trustworthy pool repair company. And of course, if you’re in the Greater Phoenix area, call Arizona Pool Savers for top-rated pool repairs!